A reminder as to when to keep your child home if they are sick.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD IF:
- They have a fever >100 degrees (temp should be normal for 24 hours without meds) before they return.
- If they have vomited or had diarrhea. All symptoms should be gone for 24 hours before returning to school.
- If they have a bad cold/flu/constant cough/excessively runny nose.
- If they have a rash that could be contagious.
- If they have strep throat, pink eye, impetigo or any other contagious sickness. They also should be on an antibiotic for 24 hours prior to returning to school.
If your child has been to his/her doctor, and on some type of medication, please write the teacher a note, or call the nurse at (413) 572-6544, so we are aware of the fact.